Dual lister: On favorites bar configured custom shortcuts suddenly disappeared

Encountered this today for the first time to my surprise. Trying to reproduce this occurrence resulted in the same issue again just a few minutes ago. After dragging one of my favorites from the list to the favorites bar (below the location bar) of my top lister (dual horizontal mode) on one of the shortcuts in the bar, all of my custom configured shortcuts in that bar just vanished, all gone. Restarting Opus didn't restore my favorites in the bar that I had set before. Not a major issue for me but just wanted lo let you know about the effects of dropping a new shortcut onto an existing one in the favorites bar.

Before:

After:

It might be triggered by having three instances of the Favorites Bar in one window, although I am not sure yet. We'd like to fix it in any case, since it should work.

I haven't been able to reproduce the problem so far using Opus 13.5.4.

To help us reproduce it, please let us know the following:

• What the command is that's generating the Favorites Bar.

You can find this by selecting Settings > Customize Toolbars and Keys, then double-clicking the placeholder item which will appear where the favorites bar items normally appear.

The command should look something like this:

• Please let us know exactly which item (e.g. a particular folder) was dragged from where (e.g. the top file display, or the folder tree) to where (e.g. on to the empty space after the items on the favorites bar above the top file display).

Couldn't reproduce it at first this morning, but was finally able to so.

Using Opus 13.5

The command generating the Favorites Bar looks pretty similar to the one you've posted, I haven't made any changes to it, so I'm guessing it's the default command.

Step-by-step

1. Dragging favorite to favorites bar

2. Dragged favorite replaced all custom favorites in the favorits bar

3. Removing newly added favorite from bar

4. Favorites bar empty

Many thanks! I've reproduced that and a fix will be in the next version.

The problem happens when dragging from SmartFavorites on to the Favorites Bar. Being able to do that was unintentional.