Empty Jump List

I have set my jump list to contain my favourites, but I just noticed that this is no longer working. I'm on Windows 7 and have read that the jump menus sometimes get corrupted, which can be solved by emptying the following directories...
%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\AutomaticDestinations
%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\CustomDestinations

...but I suspect that suggestion is more to do with pinned documents not appearing, and it has not solved it.

Any bright ideas?

Is anything else in the jump list? What happens if you turn some of the jump list options on and off, and click Apply?

Hi Leo, I've tried selecting some different options and hitting Apply, but regardless of what options I choose in the preferences, the jump list just shows:

Directory Opus
Unpin this program from taskbar

I also tried unpinning Directory Opus and repinning, but no luck there either.

That and the idea you've already tried are the only things I can think of at the moment, sorry.

If I right-click the tray icon I get no jump list. But if I launch Dopus and then try it on the second tray icon that appears, then I get the jump list.

FWIW, Dopus is the only program in my task bar that creates a second taskbar button after is launches.

Directory Opus Pro 11.4 Build 5229 x64
OS 6.1 (B:7601 P:2 T:1) SP 1.0 "Service Pack 1"

If you have two icons for a program on the taskbar (and the taskbar is set to the default Always Combine mode), it means the taskbar is confused and thinks they are different programs.

Unpin the one that isn't working, then pin the one that is, and everything should then work for you.

Thanks, I can confirm this worked for me, which is strange because I've tried unpinning and re-pinning before with no luck, but this time it's solved it. Strange!

(...though I was not getting Andrew's problem of a second icon appearing)

[quote="leo"]If you have two icons for a program on the taskbar (and the taskbar is set to the default Always Combine mode), it means the taskbar is confused and thinks they are different programs.

Unpin the one that isn't working, then pin the one that is, and everything should then work for you.[/quote]

That didn't work, but I found something that did. Close Dopus. Unpin. Open Dopus. Pin. IOW, it only happens to me if I pin when Dopus is closed.