Enable relative size graphs as a background for custom size columns

There is a very cool feature Relative graphs behind size columns that I'd like to use for my custom Size column. I've set the column type to size and am able to get an autoformatted size output (i.e. with automatically added bytes, KB, MB, etc.).
However, when I enable this graphs feature, I only get a graph in the background of the default size columns, not my custom one.

Is it possible to enable this feature for my custom size column as well?
Also, is it possible to call this feature from within the script to apply to a custom value field? I'd like to be able to freely manipulate my column output format, which would mean it'd have to become a plain text typed column and lose the values for the graph, but retain the sorting functionality based on the raw size number (there is a sort field for that) and likewise have the graph be based on the raw size number (it could either read from the same sort field or I could pass it a variable so that it could draw a graph from)

2 Likes

Hi all,

As per the above, is it possible to display the relative size graphs behind a script generated size column?

If not, could this be a suggested feature request please?

Thanks.