Expanding subdirectories

I have a large mp3 collection which is under the file format of Artist,album,song. I would like to list out the songs and place them in other directories. Is there a way to have DO list out the songs so that I can move them without having manually open each directory/subdirectory to get at the songs? I have DO expanding the sub directories but I have not been able to figure out a way to list out the total individual songs in all the subdirectories in one list.
The file map is: Music/Artist/Album/Song.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated..
Goody

Flat View mode is for doing just that. The manual explains it well, under The Lister, then Flat View.

You might find this toolbar useful, too.

Nudel,
Thanks ever so much. This works perfectly. I was looking in the wrong area of the manual for what I was trying to do.
I do not usually comment on software, but this product has GOT to be the single most useful product I have ever owned. It is just fantastic! The upgrade to Version9...what can I say, perfection is hard to improve on and describe....
anyway, thanks for the help, it was exactly what I wanted to do the way I wanted to do it...

Goody
:smiley: