Favorites, Open in New Tabs (Opus 10)

I have installed DOpus 10.0.0.2 beta on top of DOpus 9. I have found 2 issues with the favorites button in the location toolbar which I did not have in DOpus 9 .

First, in DOpus 9 I had the option “Open in tabs”, which I don’t see anymore in DOpus 10. This was very convenient with the branches I had in my Favorites folder. I have some branches associated with specific projects. The “Open in tabs” option allowed me to quickly open all the favorites for a particular project in separate tabs and I could then quickly start my work. FWIW: “Open in tabs” does still appear in my “old” ListerMenu toolbar if I activate it. However, I prefer to switch to the new toolbars, keeping the “Open in tabs” function.

Second, if I right-click on a favorite and select “Open in new Folder Tab” the favorite is opened in a new lister instead of a new tab, as was the case in DOpus 9. The same happens when I do this in the imported ListerMenu toolbar.

Edit the menu and remove NOOPENINTABS:

Confirmed. I've put in a bug report.

Wow, that was really fast! :thumbsup: Thank you very much, Leo. It has solved my issue (apart from the bug, but that will be solved soon knowing you guys). It was a good opportunity for me to find and use the command editor for the first time :wink:

[quote] Second, if I right-click on a favorite and select “Open in new Folder Tab” the favorite is opened in a new lister instead of a new tab.

Confirmed. I've put in a bug report.[/quote]

Is this bug fix still in the workings? I noticed that in version 10.0.1.2 beta the right mouse click option "Open in new Folder Tab" does work when the favorite is in the root folder of the favorites, but when it is in a separate folder it still opens in a new lister.

Leo? Jon? Is there any news? Version 10.0.1.3 beta behaves the same as version 10.0.1.2 as described in my previous mail.

Thanks.

Write to GPSoftware Support if you want to chase it up.