I'm using Opus 10.5.7.0 (5215) x64 with Win7. Recently I've been using "FIle Collections". I've noticed if I have a file open from a File Collection. Then open another tab from Dopus, I cannot double click on a subdirectory and have it expand the lister. (sorry if my terminology is wrong).
My steps are:
- Open Dopus
- Navigate to the File Collection and open a file by double clicking. (it doesn't seem to matter what kind of file, even a simple .txt file).
- Open a new folder tab.
- Navigate to a new drive (using the drive letters on the ribbon).
- Double click on a subdirectory ........ it doesn't open
- close the file opened in step two
- Double click on a subdirectory ........ it will open in the lister.
Is this issue known or perhaps unique to my configuration.