Files in Gdrive FS recycle bin showing up as +16PB in size

Hey, just installed beta 13.0.54 specifically for the built in everything search which i love.
Did a file search for all files with the .ifc extension and there are 2 files showing in the Google file stream trash as +16PB in size.
Directly in everything search they also show up but no size is mentioned there. I'm pretty sure they're not 16PB :slight_smile: .
Dopus:

Everything:

Not sure who's the culprit here, Google drive or everything or dopus?
It's not an issue for me but wanted to report it in case it's a bug.

Edit: when i watch the folder directly in the G: drive it is empty yet 243b in size. Where are those files?

1 Like

What kind of search did you do? Do those files only show up when searching via Everything? If so, it may come down to permissions and what the two programs can see (e.g. if Everything is running as administrator).

What do you see if you list the same paths with dir in a command prompt?

Hi Leo, i'm honored to have you reply on my first post here, been using dopus since the Amiga days!

everything is running locally, not as admin.
Through dopus the weird files only show up when using everything search, not when using windows or dopus search.

Cmd shows nothing either:

Seems to be files only Everything can see, maybe as a result of GDFS doing something unusual with its Recycle Bin.