'Files Stored on This Computer' Goes Nowhere

Ever since upgrading to Windows 10 from 7, I have all these folders under the Files Stored on This Computer in My Computer (or This PC) that goes nowhere. Do you have any idea what's going on? At least for me computer, it has the following:

Admin's Documents
Administrator's Documents
DefaultAccount's Documents
Guest's Documents
Owner's Documents
Shared Documents

and yes there's no space in DefaultAccount.

Do any of them work? e.g The one for your own account.

Most of those accounts are ones that Windows creates by default, but which are also disabled by default, and do not normally have user profiles on disk. So something unusual is going on with your PC, perhaps, unless there is a reason the accounts have all been enabled, or had user profiles created.

You can always hide those folders from This PC using the relevant checkbox under Preferences / Folders / Virtual Folders.

All of them were working before (except Guest as that should have stayed disabled so ignore that part in my OP). However I checked the Computer Management again and noticed that this time Administrator and DefaultAccount were deactivated this time. I guess Windows automatically did that when I did an in-place upgrade from 7 to 10 so it indeed should be fine. What's weird is the Owner account should work since that's the account I'm using. Admin should be working too since I am using it for certain tasks. Both accounts are Administrator level.