Find in selected folders not working as expected

Slightly near-topic:

@disablenosel
Find RECURSE NAME=* IN {allfilepath$}
set COLUMNS=path(2)

It used to show a partial flatview for selected folders. Is there a way to change it back, so it would work again?

That should still work. What does it do instead?

This is somewhat strange. Yesterday evening, when i have tested it, nothing happened. The collection's list remained empty. Now i have retested it, there are results, but they tend to be inconsistent.

I was selecting two music folders, applying the command. At first i found only subfolders from music folder one. Repeating the action potentially leads to some different results, The most recent test with another two test folders turned out to be correct, though.

While testing it, i got following message in the utility panel (but no red error markings):

Less/more items selected than given or some
04.01.2019 16:50 SelectEx: I matching items were already selected before.

Perhaps some scripts are interfering with the process? I have just tested the command one more time, & the results still tend to differ, missing a few subfolders at the first try, but showing the correct items on the second try.

Nothing in the command you mentioned should run the SelectEx script by itself.

Try disabling your installed scripts in Preferences.

I've split the thread so this doesn't make it harder to find the answer to the original thread, since we're probably just troubleshooting something specific to your setup here.

I will try that & report back this weekend. Thanks!