Find panel cursor default to Name field

Up until v13, when I press Ctrl-F to open the Find panel, the cursor would always be focussed on the Name field, so I could just start typing.
Since v13, that doesn't happen. Can we get that back. Or add an entry in Advanced Settings so I can choose it.

It still works that way for me.

How are you opening the panel?

Gosh its been so many years I didn't realise I had that customized. You are right, if I click File, Find, it opens the Find panel with Name selected. I have a lister saved as MyFind which has dual panes of set size and the Find panel showing, and I have keys defined so that Ctrl-F opens that lister.
Even so, in v12 the curso defaulted to the Name field, now it doesn't. I selected the Name field and resaved the lister but still no go.
Key def: Go CURRENT DUALPATH="coll://Find Results" LAYOUT="MyFind"

Easiest thing to do is change the command to this:

Go "coll://Find Results" OPENINDUAL
Find

(Or OPENINRIGHT etc. if you want the results always on a particular side.)

That opens the find panel ok, but in the current lister. I want to open a new lister which shows the find panel. Also, I had a named lister for find because its dual panes were preset to left=narrow, right=wide.
I tried Go "coll://Find Results" NEW=dual which seemed to just open my named lister (presumably cos it was the last one opened) and again, cursor not set to Name field.

Try this:

Go CURRENT DUALPATH="coll://Find Results" LAYOUT="MyFind"
[
Find
]

Yes! that did it.
I take it putting Find between [ ] tells it to apply the command to the newly opened lister rather than current one. Can't immediately find a reference to that in help.

Exactly! Also works with things that open new tabs.

It's called "Embedded Functions". Here are the details: Embedded functions [Directory Opus Manual]

Awesome, thanks so much.