Floating Toolbar Button Menu Ignoring Taskbar Setting Boundary

My floating toolbar is docked just above the Win 11 taskbar. The Appearance is set to Taskbar.
Maximizing a lister window does respect the floating toolbar boundary as expected.

However, when showing a button menu, containing many items, the button menu, on the docked floating toolbar, cannot be scrolled to the bottom most items, making them unreachable. In the image below there are several more items on the button menu but they are unreachable.

Note: I can scroll to all items in the menu when I undock the floating toolbar.

Dopus-Obfuscated Button Menu

Additional Info:
Dopus Version: 13.6.1 (Beta)

Can't reproduce that here.

Is your system in a mixed-DPI mode?

What is in the menu?

A screenshot that isn't cropped might clarify what's happening.

125% scaling on all displays.
The button menu works as expected with scaling at 100%, and I can scroll to bottom items.

The cropped screen shot is the very bottom of a button menu that uses the vertical space starting at the top of the monitor.

A full screenshot would be useful here. For example, it looks like the menu is opening in the wrong horizontal position as well, although it's hard to tell.

If it's opening for "FlexGrids" then it's out of position in both dimensions, which could mean something is being miscalculated in our code, or could mean the menu is being moved by something outside of Opus.

Some of the tools which modify where/how windows open, make them on-top, or add things to window titlebars have been known to mess with window positions, for example.

Leo, I direct messaged you via the forum.
Thank you for looking further into this issue!

Additional Clues:

• When moving the Button menu in question one icon to the left, all buttons become reachable.
  • Move the Button menu back to the original position and the same issue occurs
  • The same toolbar showing in a lister also has this issue, UNLESS I stretch the Lister window across multiple monitors.

Hypothesis:

• Something about the toolbar not having enough room to show all items also affects the button menu display.

Gary

I still can't reproduce this, unfortunately.

• Could I have a copy of the toolbar? Or at least the menu in question?

• From the screenshots, it looks like either Opus (or Windows) is miscalculating the size of the screen/workspace, or something is moving its menus around after they open (like the tools I mentioned above).

• Make sure no Compatibility or DPI settings are turned on for dopus.exe, as those will mess things up. It should look like this in the Properties dialog:

• If you haven't already, try File > Exit Directory Opus, then restart it, in case something is changing after Opus is first launched.

• Try inverting Preferences / Miscellaneous / Advanced: [Troubleshooting] mixed_dpi_mitigations in case that's involved.

I still have the same issue even though I have:

• Disabled High DPI scaling override.
  • Set mixed_dpi_migrations to false (it was true)
  • Restarted Direct Opus.
    I have messaged you the toolbar in question via this forum.

Thanks again!

If you had DPI scaling overrides on, that would probably explain the problem.

(Reset mixed_dpi_migrations back to true if that didn't make a difference.)

Did you use File > Exit Directory Opus to restart it after changing the DPI override? Closing and re-opening the window wouldn't be enough. Alternatively, reboot to be completely sure.

I have the same issue after restarts.