Floating Toolbars Not docking after Win11 DPI scale changes

In Win11, using the SetDPI.exe open source utility to update dpi scaling causes a Dopus docked (to taskbar) floating toolbar to move to wrong screen location. Re-opening the floating toolbar does not redock the toolbar correctly, but restarting Dopus (or Win11) returns the toolbar to the correct docked location even after the DPI scale has been changed.

Is it possible for the floating toolbar to correctly respond to an updated display scale setting as is the case with the Lister? Or is there an alternative way to tell the floating toolbar to recalculate it's dock location based on the currently set DPI scale?

Additional Info:
Floating Toolbars on the Windows 11 Taskbar?:

The Windows shell is full of bugs when in mixed-DPI (which will happen if you change DPI without logging out, as well as if there are multiple monitors with different DPIs), particularly (but not only) when docked toolbars are involved.

Not a lot we can do about it, at least in the short-term.

Ok. Looks like when using RestartViaManager.exe to restart Dopus.exe the floating toolbar will reposition to the desired position.

I used the following setup to reliably dock my Dopus Floating Toolbar when the Windows 11 DPI setting is changed using the SetDpi.exe program.

Step 1: Close Dopus and Set dopus.exe High DPI scaling override:

"Override high DPI scaling Behavior. Scaling performed by Application"
This setting will survive any computer restarts.

Step 2: Install SetDPI.exe

After completing the above steps you can run SetDPI.exe to interactively change DPI scaling.
Windows 11 will rescale the user interface. Dopus.exe will NOT immediately rescale.

Restart Dopus.exe to see Dopus rescale its Listers and floating toolbars.

Additional info:
I configured a button in my toolbar that runs RestartViaManager.exe to restart Dopus on demand.

Observations:
It would be helpful if the dopusRt.exe /restart could restart dopus.exe, but in my experience, this command does not change the dopus.exe PID and the user interface does not rescale like it does when I run the RestartViaManager.exe.