Fluent Style Icon Set

If it looks different in Opus compared to the original PNG, the icons are probably being scaled for DPI. Icon sets can control how/when/if that happens with a few XML attributes.

If you have pixel perfect icons and straight lines are still blurry, it's mostly due to the scale factor.

i have long loathed the new styles of flat line minimalistic icons, fluent\matieral\etc. maybe I'm still a win7 purist. lol or i find colored, embossed & outlined icons with a button styles easier and faster to identify then just stick figures.

i have been using dopus v9-10 icons as default for years.

BUT! i find myself enjoying and using the color filled fluent set. they're aesthetically pleasing with bold deep colors in dark mode!
thank you

2 Likes

Can these icons be used in Opus 12? I know it will not switch between light and dark, but if I wish to replace the default icons with these? If so, how would I go about it?

I've never tried it, but I read in another post that it looks like it can be used on Dopus 12 and the installation method is the same as usual on Dopus 12.

Very nice Icons ! Thank you ! I modded the dual color version to fit my own theme (red/pink vs blue) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@skinz Hello ! Would you mind if I post my mod here and/or under my Theme post ? Thanks

Yes, no problem. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like