Focus doesn't stay in folder tree (9.1)

There is a new behaviour in 9.1: after a mouseclick on a folder in the folder tree the focus moves to the lister after a very short delay. You can make the focus stay in the tree by clicking a second time on a selected folder. Navigating in the tree, however, is no longer possible - after going to a different folder using the keyboard the focus jumps to the lister again.

I already did some renames on files instead on the selected folder by mistake and I cannot scroll through the folder tree as before.

Is this behaviour configurable? I'm going back to 9.0.x for now.

Doesn't seem to happen here; the focus stays with the tree.

Could you post a screenshot of your lister? Maybe it only happens with a certain layout or something?

Here is a screenshot immediately after clicking 'scripting' in the Tree.

Thanks.

I can reproduce it now. It only seems to happen when you go to the parent of the current folder in the tree. Going to child or sibling folders works fine.

I've filed a bug report with GPSoft.

Thanks a lot nudel,
please don't forget that the focus switches after mouseclick too.

Again, thanks for your help.

Just an addition: scrolling the tree with the keyboard in fact works - if you are quick. As soon as you have a short delay between two keypresses the focus switches to the lister.

Re-install of 9.0.0.7 removed the problem.

Opus 9.1.0.1 included this fix:
[ul][li]The folder tree no longer loses focus when moving to the parent folder using the up or left cursor key.[/li][/ul]
I can't reproduce the problem anymore here.