Focus problems

I'm still having problems with a couple of focus issues, two of them have been mentioned by DavidP in his Bug List for DO 9.0.x:

resource.dopus.com/viewtopic.php ... highlight=

The issues 7 and 9 still don't work for me in DO 9.1 on one of my machines. Both of them have XP SP2 (one at home, one in the office). One machine works without a glitch, the other has the problems mentioned above, and in addition the problems I have reported in posts

resource.dopus.com/viewtopic.php ... highlight= and
resource.dopus.com/viewtopic.php ... highlight=

I'd appreciate any help in finding out which difference between the machines might be responsible for the trouble.

DavidP: did you get any feedback on your list from GP?

Thanks,
R Korne

#7 Doesn't happen for me, FWIW.

#9 May not be preventable with ActiveX controls like Word and Adobe Reader, but as I'm looking at that code right now I will take another look.

Staying with #9, the good news (for some) is that it doesn't happen with the new Preview Handler viewers in Vista and Office 2007 (which will be supported in the updated plugin I've almost got finished), but people who don't have either of those will still be reliant on the ActiveX controls.

I've just replied to the first of the other two posts you mentioned in the thread. Had an idea that might help track down what's causing it. Worth a try at least.

The second post has already been reported to GPSoftware. Chase it up with them if it's still a problem and you want to remind them of it. Nothing to gain from posting about it on the forums since it was already confirmed.

I'm locking this thread since it's better to keep the information in one place instead of creating additional threads-about-threads.