Focus issue with new copy dialog

Hi guys

Quite often I have a big queue in the file copy dialog. And during it does its copy or move job I work in another lister. Now, when the copy dialog does finish one job and proceeds to the next job in queue, Windows sets the focus to the copy dialog and steals the focus from the lister where I was working in.

It now happens all the time when I press enter or backspace that the now focused copy dialog does skip one job or closes completely. And I miss the pressed key in my active lister and get an unwanted in the copy dialog.

I would really prefer that a copy dialog just does its work without getting the focus while I am working in another lister. That's annoying. And that didn't happing until version 13.

Can you do anything about that?

Thank you and best regards
Peter

Are you on the latest version of Opus 13?

FWIW it doesn't do that here, at least that I've ever noticed.

Turning off Preferences / File Operations / Progress Indicators / Slide animation when queued jobs begin is worth a try, in case that's involved. (I have it turned off here.)

If anything is installed that changes how windows look or behave, or adds buttons to the window frames, disabling that is also worth trying, in case it's involved.

Hi Leo

Yes, I'm on Opus 13 (latest version 13.5.1). And I did as you recommended, turned off "Slide animation". And... it worked, that did the trick! That's perfect.

Thank you so much!