Folder change detection not working - 12.26.3 (Beta)

Directory Opus Pro 12.26.3 (Beta) Build 8094 x64
OS 10.0 (B:19044 P:2 T:1) SP 0.0

I have reviewed the information here and followed all the advice therein.

Dopus does not detect changes to folders and update them. Windows Explorer does.

Before I start trying the suggested debug steps - is this a known issue in this beta?

If I should try debugging - what is the recommended starting point among the options there?

Thanks,
Yosh

No, at least not for my installation. Works fine here.

There's no known issue with the beta and no similar reports. The issue is most likely specific to your system.

Just follow everything in the FAQ. All the information on diagnosing the problem is there.

Well, I tried starting with the first step in Debugging. Naturally, as soon as I got it all set up with the debug settings and DebugView++ -- it started working correctly... So I could not reproduce the problem.

the only other thing I can think of that might be related to the restoration of the feature is that I meanwhile also installed the newest alpha of Everything 1.5 (which also gets change notifications from Windows).

FYI, I had the problem for several days during which I went through multiple reboots, as well as a Windows update. Explorer and Everything continued to work flawlessly with auto-updating as things changed in the file system.

Now the problem in dopus is gone. If it returns, I will add to this thread (if appropriate).

Thanks,
Yosh

Hi
I'm running in the same problem: Changes in folders are not detected.
When I extract a zip, the new folder is not shown automatic after the prozess. But when I hit F5, it' shows up. In Explorer, it shows up. I did all the steps as in old post with same topic.

I also installed Dopus fresh. Then it worked. But when I imported my backup, same problem again. So I tested with an import of an even older backup of the settings - one that worked for sure - but still the same problem.

What step do you recommend?

Thanks, Mike

Start here: Changes to folders are not being detected