‘Folder Tree’ most wheel scrolling UPWARDS not working properly?

‘Folder Tree’ most wheel scrolling UPWARDS not working properly?

(Perhaps it’s just my particular system BUT, it seems like there might be a problem here).

Problem description (may help to try and reproduce while reading this).

IMAGINE you have a lister opened showing all the drives on your system with all the folders in the folder tree portion ‘COLLAPSED’.

THEN, let’s assume that one ‘explodes’ – starting at the root level of a particular drive – the folder tree contents of that particular drive.

NOW – ASSUME THAT the resulting Folder Tree WINDOW is INSUFFICIENT TO DISPLAY ALL THE FOLDERS ON THAT DRIVE. (This can easily be duplicated by simply shrinking the vertical size of the directory opus window).

THEN (in order to try and duplicate):

IF I place/select say the top level folder of that particular drive in directory opus, I can use my most wheel to scroll ‘all the way down to the bottom’ – not only to display the last folder on that particular drive in the Folder Tree, but even beyond that to other drives, etc..

HOWEVER IF I ‘say’ POSITION MY MOUSE ON AND SELECT THE FINAL FOLDER IN THAT TREE (or even one not too high up above it), WHEN I ATTEMPT TO SCROLL UPWARDS WITH THE MOST WHEEL, the scrolling progress stops at that selected folder in the folder tree and attempts to scroll higher up in the list result in ‘simply’ the mouse/selected folder ‘bouncing off’ the bottom of the window, and refusing to disappear from view so that I can scroll upwards.

Again – this might be some quirk in my system – I am running a rather archaic mouse and it might be related to my most drivers but I thought I would report it to see if anyone else might be able to duplicate this problem?

Anyone?