Folder Tree shows wrong folder selected

Just posting here in case someone else is seeing the same thing but can provide more information about to repro it... as I can't do so at will.

In any case, I've seen several times recently (could have started happening more frequently with 10.2 update - though not sure about that) where the folder tree shows a folder selection different than the one shown in the file display. It's never some 'random' folder. It's always a folder I have in fact navigated to and then browsed away from - and not sure if there's any relation to the way I'm browsing away that triggers the issue or not (i.e. buttons, go up, go up back, my AHK mouse gesture thing, or clicking on another folder in the tree, etc).

I realize there's nothing to really go on here in terms of repro steps... so hoping any others that might be seeing the same can help identify what's behavior could be causing it - which I'll try and do a better job of figuring out on my end as well.

Anyone?

Make sure you're not turning on the tree lock by accident.

Yep - neglected to mention, but I had checked that when I noticed it today. No format/tree lock involved...