Folder View

I have tried a lot of time to custimze my folders, as I want them - I read a lot about how to do it in FOLDER FORMAT and FOLDER OPTIONS, but I never get it right. When i change one thing, it change in a lot of different folders or it's changed after I restard Directory Opus...

I try here to explain how I want to set up my Folders.

1. I want all folders to be shown LIST as default (computer, network, removable harddisk and so on...)

2. I want my picture folder to be shown like this:

• Standard View for folder directly under Pictures: List
    • Standard View for Sub Folders of my choice (which only contain sub folders): List
    • Standard View for Sub Folders containg pictures: Thumbnails
  3. Default view, when i start up Directory Opus: D:\

I have tried for 4-5 hours now to set it up, but it doesn't work - the other File Manager I use can do it in about 5 minutes, so I'm not sure if Directory Opus can't do it - or I just do it totally wrong.

I have under PRESENCE tried to set up Contain folders, Path folders, Custom folders and so on: Just like it's describe here online - but it doesn't seem to work as I want it...

I hope some one can explain it a bit how to do it (and when does Directory Opus actually save it's setting, when I try to change Folder Views and things like that?)

Did you check the folder FAQ already? It might give you the answer, how to achieve
your goal.

[url]Folder Formats: Detailed Guide]

Got it to work with Content Type Format after "Enable Folder Content Type Detection for All Local Drives and Networks"... This was what I was looking for, but I couldn't get it to work, because this one was unchecked as default.