FTP connection crashes DO

Hello, I have been using DO for years and it is my favorite FTP client, however, today, I added a new ftp site, after entering user name and password and did try to connect, DO crashes eveytime I tried. On a mac, using ftpzilla, the connection goes OK. My other ftp sites work flawlessly.

Any ideas?

This is the FTP log:
"Opening Connection ftp.pond5.com:21
220-Connected to ftp.pond5.com.Welcome to the Pond5.com FTP site.Please login with your username and password you created when youjoined the Pond5.After you upload a file via FTP, it will be moved within a few minutes fromthe uploaded directory and placed where it can be accessed via thePond5 website. To complete the
" No more text after this.

Were any crash dumps created?

Do other FTP sites still work OK in Opus?

What happens if you connect to that same site using other software on the same machine? If the crash is happening due to security/firewall software intercepting that particular site, then you'd need to test on the same machine to find out. (Although it's also possible the same software may treat different programs differently.)

Please send us the crash dumps if there are any, as they may tell us where the problem is, and whether it looks like Opus or something else is causing it.

Yes, other ftp sites work ok in Opus, no problem at all.

I only found one dmp file dated past monday. Because I am on a hurry, downloaded another ftp client (ftp manager pro), it connected to that site without any problems.

Any other ideas? Thanks!!!!

Found the problem. It's on our side.

We'll have a fix in the next beta.

Many thanks for reporting it to us!

Great!!! Thank you!