FTP won't connect after rollback to ver 12 from 13

I recently bout the upgrade to versionb 13 afterhaving OPUS for many years. I had a lot of trouble with screens freezing so I got the link to roll back to my prior version 12. Today was the first time I needed FTP. While OPus seems to have all the necessary info, it won't connect. I have the info directly from my webserver and it was worked for several years. I've contacted him, but thought I should ask here in case there is something I'm not aware of in OPUS. Thank you for any help! Suz

Opus 12 hasn't changed in a long time, so if it was working before but isn't now, something else must've changed, either in your environment, config or on the server side.

This is the best place to start for checking if the issues related to the Opus config: FTP Doesn't Work

(If you want help fixing the issues Opus 13 had, please start a thread with details of the problem.)

Thank you - i will check out thAT LINK. i WANTED TO Make sure this wasn't caused by my rolling back to 12. I hope to eventually go to 13 - just not a good time right now.