Grouping by labels and list view

I'm trying to see if i can do a very useful thing for me: grouping files per label in the same folder. i know i can do this easily but i need more.
After grouping i need the groups to be listed vertically but i also need a list view. with list view by default they are listed horizontally and i don't like it in the folders where i have many files
i tried to put "small icons" and that's how i want it but the file names are trimmed

is there a way to see full names here? i tried everything

I don't think you can change the way grouping works in List mode.

In Folder Options, the width of the Name column is used for the width of the names when in List mode.

what? in list mode i can see full names lie this

but i have to choose small icons and to have vertical groups. but i can't see full names.i tried all of these options

i also don't understand why i can't resize the headers manually. i wanted to try that way but i can't resize
in display tab of folder options i also tried the "auto-size all columns in details....." but don't work

Just tell me hot to see full names in icon view

Apologies, I missed a line in the original post and did not notice we were talking about both Small Icons and List views.

The Small Icons view is very limited, and more or less a legacy thing at this point.

List view is a bit less limited, but still not our main focus, since it does not display much information.

Try using Tiles mode, which allows you to choose between Vertical and Horizontal layouts (including grouping), and lets you specify how wide the tiles should be (both for the icon/thumbnail part and the label parts, separately). Sizes and layout are configured under Preferences / File Display Modes / Tiles while the amount of detail shown for each file type is configured under Settings > File Types.

Tiles can be good but it's the view i use for the folders that have only subfolders and no files and to have a good setting for folders where i want to use groups of labels it may not be good for general tiles view,but i can try

If "appearance" would be present in folder options and not as general settings it would be great.
Also,in horizontal view the files goes from "lef to right" and not like in list view

Unfortunately Tiles vertical layout brings groups of labels in horizontal way just like list view

i could try to use horizontal and see if get used to read from left to right,but i have another question. is it possible to not show additional info? in appearance i put 1 in "label width in chars x label lines but i still get 2 lines...if i put 5 on of the lines is the name so i thougt name don't count as extra. but putting 1 i still get an extra line

it's hard to explain in english so i hope you can understand

PS: it seems there is also a bug. with tiles the groups can't stay collapsed even if i use the option collapsed in folder options