Hidden Files Button

Downloaded instructions for this 3-button object but do not know how to state the multiple functions.

Example:
Func1=Set HIDEFILTERATTR
Func2=Set SHOWFILTERATTR h
Func3=Select DESELECT ALLDIRS
Func4=Select DESELECT ALLFILES

Do I place commas after each? What is correct syntax?

I assume you are referring to Sven's button in the downloads section here that lets you show/hide hidden files. If so, try this.

First you need to create an empty three button button. To do that, go to customize, then right click over an empty area of a toolbar or menu, then select NEW. From the choices that appear next, just select "New Button" to create a plain empty new button there.

Next step. Double click that new empty button (still in customize mode) to edit it. All you need to do is to give it a name such as "Hidden", (and you really don't need to do that) then close the button edit window (stay in customize mode though).

Next step. Right click over that plain empty button again and select "Three Buttons". You should see another button with the same name pop up beside the original one.

Next step. Select and copy the first of Sven's buttons which I have shown below.

[DOpus.ButtonInfo]
Name=Show hidden files
Icon=22,9999999
Flags=22,0,0
Color=0,a0a0a0
Tooltip=Set attributes to show only hidden files or folders
Func1=Set HIDEFILTERATTR
Func2=Set SHOWFILTERATTR h
Func3=Select DESELECT ALLDIRS
Func4=Select DESELECT ALLFILES

Next step. Back in DOpus, which is still in customize mode, put your mouse cursor over the button beside the 3 button that you just made and paste it in there. It is important that you do not paste over the first button you made, you must paste over the sub button beside the first button you made (in customize mode it works kind of like a menu does).

Next step. Repeat the same sequence for Sven's second button that I've also shown below.

[DOpus.ButtonInfo]
Name=Don't show hidden files
Icon=22,9999999
Flags=22,0,0
Color=0,a0a0a0
Tooltip=Set attributes to hide all hidden files or folders
Func1=Set SHOWFILTERATTR
Func2=Set HIDEFILTERATTR h

When you are finished, your 3 button button should have 2 sub buttons. In Normal DOpus mode, left clicking that 3 button button shows only hidden files and folders while right clicking it shows only files and folders that are not hidden.

John

Thank you so much for your easily followed instructions. I should have thought about the copy and paste routine, afterall, it is Windows!
Again, I really appreciate the wonderful help with such a quick response

try this ,you will like this more than the old one~~:]

Set HIDEFILTERATTR h
Set SHOWFILTERATTR
Select DESELECT ALLDIRS
Select DESELECT ALLFILES