How do get transparent current row selection

How do you get the current row transparent. I somehow get a white row.!!!

Play with the settings under Preferences / Display / Options.

i've been playing for days....I get the background in the current row. When i restrart opus it changes back to the white row..Then I change the view it's good. But each time i set the view to details it does the same? How is this possible??

Do you have Folder Formats overriding the folder background image?

Also note that this won't work in system folders like My Computer.

Oh wait a minute..I see it now....It was some conflict with a theme i tried: king of da click...I will make my own theme now...But i have one more question...In the image I showed. Your current row is less transparent..I want that too..How do you do that

Might be from changing the current sort field colour under Preferences / Display / Fields. Other than that it'll just be the different blending options in Preferences / Display / Options.

Yeah that's it...Changed current row selction background to white and it worked. I didn't think of that. I though it would get completely white but it comes transparent...THank you for ur time...One more question though
I cant get this...(see image red highlight) how do you do that...? trying to get that for ages..I set every image to shared??no succes.

That's done using two versions of the same image, one tinted blue and the other tinted green. If you set them to shared then they will line up with each other.

Could you be more elaborate..Because i can't even get an image to appear in the lister menu dropdowns let alone use a different tint!
Thanks in advance

If they appear for the menu bar but not the sub-menus then you just need to turn this on for the menu in question, via Settings -> Customize:

Ok..I fixed it...The toolbar style was set to Office 2003..I changed it to standerd and it worked...Thankks again leo