How do I create a list of destination folders for copy\move?

I guess I could ask in the Opus 12 forum, but as I'm using 13 :slight_smile:

Currently I'm using FileMenu Tools for such a list

Hardkorn showed these images

https://resource.dopus.com/uploads/default/original/3X/a/8/a8b5449a9277451b396b9939bb99cf2cb510bb45.png

https://resource.dopus.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/d/d/dd9d7f935dc06b2806017918ef06576cb9ad75ac_2_690x342.png

So I assume it is possible.

Do you want a list of unrelated destinations, or a list of directories below a particular folder, or something else?

button GO D:\ FOLDERCONTENT=nofiles,copy
as first item in a menu button

Well, this screenshot might help me explain it.

If I right-click a file, a list of the directories as shown in the screenshot should appear, except the first 5 folders.

The FileMenu Tools list has 2 categories: DAZ and NAS. Depending on which category I select, the list of relevant folders gets displayed. The screenshot in the first post shows the NAS folders.

Try this in a menu or context menu:

GO "F:\_Content" FOLDERCONTENT="copy,nofiles,dirfilter=~(_*)"

Please forgive me for being dense, what is the menu? I've done some searching, can't seem to find anything.

right-click on a toolbar and this menu appears
Then just put a new button as the first item in the menu with the code @Leo gave above

If you want it in the context menu for files, go to Settings > File Types, and then the places shown in the screenshot you quoted from the other thread:

I must be missing something, I can't see that in 13.

Menu vs Context Menu, how do they compare functionality wise?

FileTypes - should be in 'Settings' on Menu bar, if not it can be dragged from the default toolbars found in the customize dialog

Thanks. However I meant the first screenshot, to create a new menu.

ahh, then right-click on the titlebar or on a blank space in a toolbar and select customize.

Thanks for your time. I did, and I don't get the first screenshot. This is what I get

I don't see an option to create a new Menu itself.

new menu will be in the right-click menu (yes again, another righ-click menu) that you will get when right-clicking on a toolbar (or an icon in a toolbar) in the main window/lister (after you have gone into cusomize mode), should look something like this

default toolbars with the default Menu toolbar is here, you can drag & drop items from there to your toolbars.

Found it, thank you. It's well hidden :smiley:

I've decided to go down the Context Menu route. For some reason it isn't working, I must be doing something wrong.

Firstly I created a sub menu, and added the command to that

Right-clicking a file displays the sub menu, but nothing happens when clicking in the white space.

Last time there was no folder People.

Is there now?

Yes, I created that folder before adding the Contect Menu item

That folder is empty though. You're asking Opus to display its subfolders but it has none.