How do I force dopus to open minimized?

How do I force dopus to open minimized? I have tried everything including the shortcout box that says open minimized. All I get is the program starts maximized. Is there a switch that will force the program to start minimized??

Have you tried checking Preferences / Launching Opus / Startup / Don't open any Listers?

I know that this is possible. On my system the standard/default lister is started minimized. I can check it earliest in the evening, but I think it is possible via DOpus settings.

I have tried your suggestions with no resolution to my problem i.e. launching dopus minimized. Do you have any more ideas that would solve my problem. All my other programs are launched via a windows short cut and if I want to launch a given program minimized, all I have to do is check the box in the shortcut to start minimized. Does not work on dopus! Help..... Help....!

I patiently await your reply to my dilema of not being able launch dopus minimized. All my other programs are launched via a windows short cut. If I want to launch a given program minimized, all I have to do is check the box in the short cut to start minimized! Does not work with dopus!! Help.... Help.... !!

Do you want it to open minimized so you can alt-tab to it later, or will you be clicking the taskbar icon to get to it and just want it to be running in the background to reduce the delay?

I created a new command with the content Go NEW=min.
In the settings of DOpus in the startup area I set that this command shall be run and activated " Launch Directory Opus automatically on system startup".

EDIT: In this case you do not have to click anything. With system startup the standard lister will be launched minimized.

https://www.gpsoft.com.au/help/opus12/index.html#!Documents/Prefs/Run_On_Startup.htm

I want to click the task bar icon to get to it and just want it to be running in the background to reduce the delay.

By adding the command "Go NEW=min" in the dopus launch section under "Run", dopus is now launching minimized, just what I wanted!!
Many, many thanks!
Gene Denick

In that case, wouldn't Lxp's suggestion of making Opus not open any windows on startup should do the job?