How do I get a free evaluation

I'm trying to get a 60 day evaluation but I don't see the confirm button.

There should be a button in the bottom right of the window. But if it's not there, click the link above the form and you can do the same thing via the website (or click here: Free 60 Day Evaluation ).

Note that you don't need to do any of this to first try Opus. You get 30 days just from installing the program. Going through this extra process will give you another 60 days, as well as temporarily unlock SFTP functionality so you can try it.

So, if you've only just installed the program and don't need to test SFTP, you can use it for 30 days without doing anything extra.

PS: It looks like the Windows theme is being modified in your screenshot, based on the blue edit controls. It's possible that is why the button isn't appearing, depending on how it is being modified. Let us know and we can investigate.

Yes thanks, I do have a theme on because I find windows 10 can be ugly. I can now click the register. The reason why I'm getting this 60 day extinction is because I'm going to get a pro license for Christmas.

1 Like

Was the theme what was hiding the button? If so, please let me know the details and I'll see if we can improve compatibility with it.