How do I save Everything search results

Hello there,
I'm reaching out to seek some help on incorporating Everything search results within Directory Opus 13. I've successfully added the Everything search results tab to my favorites, but for some reason, it refuses to open up again. Interestingly, Directory Opus itself seems to handle saving and opening favorite search results just fine.

Would greatly appreciate any insights or solutions on how to get this working properly. Thanks a bunch in advance!

1 Like

Everything search results are temporary unless saved, so you're probably adding a results folder to favorites that won't exist a moment later.

If you're looking at the search results, right-click the background of them and choose Save as Stored Query. That will save them as something more permanent, and any time you enter that folder the search will be re-run to show you the current matches.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch for getting back to me - this is exactly what I needed and it sorted out my issue perfectly. Cheers!

1 Like

Interesting. How would I get to that saved query if i wanted to change or look at it, Leo?

Edit. I think I found it coll://Stored Queries

i would like to know when you do this right click in background and it saves the query, why wont it let you name it, OR EVEN BETTER YET. Automatically saved it as the search word that your searching for. it saves it as "search results for" the folder your searching in.
can you set it to save that stored queries folder as the actual word that you searched for so when you want to search it again just goto the folder , this way you can have several folders and know what is in them.

i usually have to goto folder right click it and rename it.
it seems it should be easy to fix this since your searching for it anyway it should name your search for you to that for you. There's go to be a change a code or something so that is names that folder your searched word instead of
Search Results for
Or a setting that might do this
thanks for your help
Leo