How to Append a line of text to existing .txt file

A noob question I am sure. I am just starting to get the hang of Dopus 9. Making buttons for general housekeeping and the like. (Have been really having a ball since I discovered opus) Some encoding buttons etc. I have a button that works nicely for copying encoding tasks to the clipboard for joining avi's.

@set file = {Rs|Joined Filename}.avi
Clipboard set C:\Program Files\MPlayer-mingw32-1.0rc2\mencoder.exe -oac copy -ovc copy -idx -o $file {F}

-note that the {F} is the selected files I want joined.

The resulting string I have been pasting to a batch file. It just seems to fall short of succeeding.

Anyone have ideas on how to append the result to a text file? I have been looking around the forums and the only thing I can find that is close is a VB script and not an internal command.

The $file in your command should be {$file}

Here's how to do the rest.

First, and important: In the Command Editor, set the Function drop-down to MS-DOS Batch Function.

Now use this as the command:

@set file = {Rs|Joined Filename}.avi @runmode hide Echo >>blah.bat "C:\Program Files\MPlayer-mingw32-1.0rc2\mencoder.exe" -oac copy -ovc copy -idx -o "{$file}" {F}

Change blah.bat to be whatever you want.

It is the obvious that is often the most elusive. Particularly for the uninitiated.

Kindest regards Leo!