How to Change Dark Mode Title Color Without Affecting Other Apps

I found that dopus13 dark mode color is pure black, very dazzling, so I set most of the application settings gray black #2B2B2B as the default background color, but the title bar color will not change, currently can only change the Windows system settings in the theme color and check the application in the title bar and border, but switch back to light mode need to manually uncheck, is there any way to automatically set the title color with light mode or dark mode automatically switch

Titlebar rendering is done by Windows. If Opus is in dark mode, it will request dark titlebars, but how dark and light titlebars look is up to Windows and your Windows settings.

I have now set up Windows colors, and it is troublesome to switch manually every time.
Is there a script that automatically checks the application in the title colors and border colors when I switch to dark mode, and automatically unchecks the application in the title colors and border colors when I switch to light mode? Every manual switch is troublesome.
There is also no way to change color mode automatically with Windows. For example, when Windows system sets dark theme, dopus automatically switches to dark mode?

Preferences / Colors and Fonts / Dark Mode