How to custom folder views

Hello guys, how can i custom folder views for different network folder? i'd like to have different views but when i apply to "For this folder and sub folder" it changes everything included local folders.

I tried many times but seems like i can just choose one custom view. Could someone help me please? thanks!

I think you want Preferences > Folders > Folder Formats:

Then format to fit your needs:

at first thank you! i would like not only set columns, but also to see some folders grouped by a criterion. I think that i can set it by Folder Option where i can set a layout for a specific folder. There is an issue when i try to apply different layouts for different folders. Seems like can't afford it and at the end the last one setting overwrites the first one.... hope that i give you the meaning.

After saving the change, close the window and test it in a fresh one. It was probably just keeping the change made in the window when you went to other folders, since it will do that to let you make temporary changes to how things are displayed without having to re-do them on every folder change.

Make sure the Format Lock icon on the status bar is unlocked, also.

1 Like

Thank you so much Leo! Done! before the status bar was locked so i think thats why i never changed the format. Now everything is ok!