How to filter by *RELATIVE* age?

Hi. I'm familiar with the date/time filter, but was wondering if there was a way to filter by relative age. For example, I'd like to create a filter for, say, "files modified in the past 10 minutes". I know I can do this by setting a date/time filter that expresses the "past 10 minutes" as a funtion of an absolute time (e.g., "after 10:35 a.m." when the current time is 10:45 a.m.), but if I save that filter and then run it two hours from now, I have to re-edit the specified time referent. What I'd really like is a filter that, no matter when invoked and without further editing, would show files modified in the past 10 minutes (in this example), no matter what the current time happens to be in absolute terms. Is this possible in DOpus? Thanks.

Filter on... Time Match Modified Within 10 Minutes

Regards, AB

AB,

Thank you. I have no idea why I didn't find that on my own; I thought I had looked thoroughly. Oh, well. Anyway, thanks; that's exactly what I was looking for.

-- Steve

[quote="aussieboykie"]Filter on... Time Match Modified Within 10 Minutes

Regards, AB[/quote]

sglamantia

I had almost the same question as yours way back in 2005, and was helped just as quickly, so it was a pleasure to be able to return the favour.

Regards, AB