Hi I am trying to install this plugin https://totalcmd.net/plugring/oilister.html to be able to view thumnails of DXF DWF files but don't know how to do it
I have downloaded the files needed and according to the txt it's .
Download Viewer Technology: vw-8-3-7-win-x86-32.zip(or latest version if available) or vw-8-3-7-win-x86-64.zip(for x64 plugin version) from
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/content-management/downloads/oit-dl-otn-097435.html , you need accept license and register.
And copy "redist" folder to plugin folder.
I have dl'd both files and copied Redist content to ulister folder which I think is correct but now I don't know what to do
Where is this plugin folder can someone please enlighten me ?
And will this work in Dopus
Opus supports the following types of viewer plugins:
- Native Opus viewer plugins.
- Preview Handlers (the same things File Explorer and Outlook use)
- ActiveX controls (the same thing Internet Explorer uses)
- Shell thumbnail providers (Opus and File Explorer normally use these for thumbnails but the viewer pane in both programs can fall back on them for images as well, if nothing else handles the files)
- Shell icons (usually limited size, so rarely useful as a viewer)
That plugin is not any of those things as far as I can tell, so it won't work in the Opus viewer pane.
If you have Microsoft Office then it should come with a preview handler for most of those formats which will work in Opus, File Explorer and Outlook.
For AutoCAD files, there used to be a couple of ActiveX controls but I don't know if they're still around. Not a format I use myself.
Thanks for the info.
I've tried those but wasn't able to get it working.
Think I'll pass this one