How to remember tabs when opening folder from desktop

It's late, i'm tired. I've read the forum but can't see a final answer.

How do i setup opus 12 to remember the last used tabs when I click on a folder on the destop?

I can open a default lister with control E, which brings up my default including saved tabs, but what I would like is to click a folder on my desktop (windows10) and have it open not only that folder but the other folders in my default lister as well. I already have it set to be my default file manager rather than use windows explorer, so that works fine.

Just install opus tonight and very impressed. Thinking about buying if i can get this issue fixed.

Not sure why, but it's crashed on my like 8 times tonight.

Thanks for your help

Turn on Preferences / Launching Opus / Explorer Replacement / Open all Default Lister tabs when opening a new window.

Crashes are usually caused by external shell extension DLLs misbehaving. See these two guides, and if you still have problems please start a fresh thread for them with details of when the crashes occur, and we can help track down the cause:
[ul][li]Crash, exit or high CPU usage when viewing certain directories[/li]
[li]Crash, exit or high CPU usage when right-clicking certain files[/li][/ul]

Awesome, Thanks.

UPDATE ON CRASHING.
so i figured out, the files that were causing opus to crash were Outlook .msg files. They were locked and I could not delete, edit, or even change any properties of these files including security. It took me two hours of research but was successful with this process (5th comment down) answers.microsoft.com/en-us/wind ... 952842c122.

All other file managers I have would at least show the file in the folder, but opus would show nothing and I'd eventually have to shut it down. Guess the files them selves are worthless anyway but can't figure out why I could not delete them.

If you use ShellExView to disable Outlook-related shell extensions, then reboot, that may resolve the problem. They probably only do things like change their icons slightly or provide some extra columns about .msg files which you may not be using, so they probably wouldn't be missed (but that obviously depends on what they do, and whether it's something you do use).

Tried that , but it didn't help.