How to restore FTP menu?

I accidentally removed the FTP menu from the toolbar and it can't be added manually since it is not in the command list (Customize/Commands).

Select Settings/Customize/Toolbars/Location and click the blue arrow pointing to the left to reset a toolbar back to the defaults.

Anyway, you are right, the command is missing in the global list. I think this may be a bug.

Thanks for the quick reply. I didn't notice this button.

Funny definition of 'bug'. :slight_smile: It's not a bug. Not everything in the default toolbars is in the Customize / Commands list. (Although most of the elements in the FTP menu are in the list, FWIW. Type 'ftp' into the filter.)

You can quickly reset a toolbar to defaults via the menu you get when you right-click an empty part of it.

Or, if you don't want to lose other changes, take this and paste it on to your toolbar:

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button backcol="none" display="icon" dropdown_glyph="yes" label_pos="right" separate="yes" textcol="none" type="menu"> <label>FT&amp;P</label> <icon1>#ftp</icon1> <button backcol="none" display="both" hotkey="ctrl+Q" label_pos="right" separate="yes" textcol="none"> <label>&amp;FTP Connect...\tCtrl+Q</label> <tip>Connect to an FTP site</tip> <icon1>#ftpconnect</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Go FTP</instruction> </function> </button> <button backcol="none" display="both" label_pos="right" textcol="none"> <label>&amp;Add to Address Book</label> <tip>Add the current FTP site to the Address Book</tip> <icon1>#ftpaddsite</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Prefs ADDFTPSITE</instruction> </function> </button> <button backcol="none" display="both" hotkey="ctrl+shift+Q" label_pos="right" textcol="none"> <label>&amp;Edit Address Book...\tCtrl+Shift+Q</label> <tip>Opens the FTP Address Book editor</tip> <icon1>#ftpaddressbook</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Prefs FTPSITES</instruction> </function> </button> <button backcol="none" display="both" label_pos="right" separate="yes" textcol="none"> <label>&amp;Site Properties</label> <tip>Shows properties dialog for the current FTP site</tip> <icon1>#ftpsiteproperties</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Properties FTPSITE</instruction> </function> </button> <button backcol="none" display="label" label_pos="right" separate="yes" textcol="none"> <label>FTP Addresses</label> <tip>Shows a list of your FTP addresses</tip> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Go FTPSITELIST FTPSITEICONS USEQUALKEYS</instruction> </function> </button> <button backcol="none" display="both" label_pos="right" textcol="none"> <label>&amp;Display FTP Logs</label> <tip>Displays the logs of FTP activity</tip> <icon1>#logs</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Set UTILITY=FTPLog,Toggle</instruction> </function> </button> </button>

Certainly you are right, it's not a bug. :slight_smile:

But I supposed that the missing command is not intended.