How to set default lister column order - I can't seem to get it to "save" (Windows 10)

Every time I open a lister, the columns are in this order:
Name, Size, Type, Modified, Attr

I've wanted for years to make it this order:
Modified, Size, Name, Attr, Type

I've saved my lister prefs, and after Dopus is open, then I can click my saved lister and get a new window like that, but if I click my Dopus icon saved to taskbar, I will only get the top order here, which I do not want.

I have tried getting things how I want and then do Settings->Save as Default Lister, including disable automatic update of default lister when I close one, and also including the other checkbox, I forget what that did now, something toolbar if I remember anything at all right about that.

I don't want name first then type then ... How do I get the default lister to actually save, and stay saved, to how I want it?

If you need to find it again one day, it's quickly accessible via the Opus FAQs menu at the top of the page:

Thank you, I'll see how that goes.

But kindof confusing this is a folder setting not a lister setting... I never would have thought to look at folder settings for this.

Different drives / folders / types of folders can be configured to show different things.

Remember to click 'Save' in folder formats if you want the changes to stick.