How to set lister to open DO with the hard drives display using Tiles

I am new here, so be gentle please Lol
I have customized my lister. But for the life of me I can't seem to figure out where and how to set the view to tiles for the hard drive display and save. I can load DO and then click on the drop down and change the view to be tiles for the hard drives, but I can't find where to set and save that option so DO always loads with that as default.

Rick

Probably what you need:

Not seeing where it lets me set view to tiles and save. I will come back to it at a later date. I am currently testing it for durability and function. I work at an enterprise level for a state and I am hoping to find something that works for both the job and personal usage. Once we find something, it will be recommended as a solution. Currently not pleased with windows file explorer performance and looking for possible replacement.

From the guide (emphasis added to highlight parts relevant to specifying which view mode -- e.g. Tiles -- is used):

What is a folder format?

Folder Formats define things like the view mode (Details, List, Thumbnails, etc.), which columns are displayed (Name, Size, Type, etc.) and the sort order.

To define the format used for all directories:

1. Open an Opus window, point it at C:, and set it to use the view mode and columns that you want.

Set up a window in Tiles mode and follow the guide and you should be good to go.

Ok, I had finally had some time to sit down and look things over better. After spending some time going through everything I almost have it looking and feeling like i want it. It is not for the novice user. and that could be a good thing though. So far, I am liking it.

Rick