How to show folders and included files in one view

hey folks, i wanna know if it is possible to show folders and included files in one view, namely all in one tab with unfold folders (if the folder includes too many items, it folds the items exceed a specific numbers etc).

The only option i found now is by using find options to find all files inside the drive and group them then by folder, then it shows a similar end effect. So i guess there should be this option to change the folder view like this?

thanks in advance!

Have you tried Flat View?

https://www.gpsoft.com.au/help/opus12/index.html#!Documents/Flat_View.htm

1 Like

is it possible tho to only show like maximum 30 biggest files in every folder under flat view? casue i got in some folders really flood of files, it takes quite long to collapse all the items inside the folder? can i customize it?

You could limit it to files above a certain size (at least, I think you can do that; I'd have to double-check) but I don't think there is a way to have Flat View limited to the 10 largest files in each individual folder, at least not without scripting to work out which files those are (and even then, it'd probably be a bit cumbersome).

thanks for the tips, could also be an option if i could only unfold chosen folders into flat view without folding all the folders. But now as if i click on flat view, all the folders would be unfolded