How to time shift in an easy way?

Date time - shift

Up front, I know I can use 3rd party software for this task, but it seems to me that I should be able to do this with Opus in an easy as well.

Have a number of files (non EXIF) and like to change the modified time xx minutes earlier.
Looked at 'Change Attributes & Times' but think it isn't possible there.
Probably I should be looking elsewhere, take some advanced action, I really wouldn't know.
Assuming it is indeed possible, may add that possibility in the 'Change Attributes & Times' ?

=

I think you can use the metadata panel's time shifting on both the standard and exif date fields these days.

Many thanks.

I know that page and tried to understand what I should do where and how and what possibly should be activated.
Am afraid though that it is less user friendly than the change attribute window panel.
So in the end I resorted to a dedicated tool, BulkFileChanger, where I can simply tag: modified, insert: -30, select:minutes and click OK.
Definitely no offense meant(!), but personally I feel something similar should be available in the change attrib window, being a logic place for such an action from my point of view.

Well, hopefully it will be considered in some future release.

In this window it is ...

=

It doesn't apply to that window. It's for the metadata editor.

You can make the metadata editor open as a separate window, or as a panel that's part of the lister. The metadata editor is separate to the Change Attributes & Time dialog which is a more simplified UI for just those few things.

You can ask Aussieboykie if he releases version 3.3 of his Touch script. [url]Opus 12 Detached Dialog "Touch" Script]
I have tested that version. He has added options to shift time by a specific number of seconds, minutes etc.

OPW62, if you want to try it you can download Touch v3.10 from here. It needs the latest Beta v12.2.7. Copy touch3_10.js to Script Addins and rename to touch.js. I use it daily and Amorax has tested in a different locale. Once Opus v12.3 is released I expect to post whatever version is current at that time.

Regards, AB

Many thanks Leo!

Please rest assured that I did try to figure this out myself first.
No doubt an omission on my side, but I hope, by now, it is obvious that I never went into / used the metadata-section.
For me: metadata equals photos i.e. exif/iptc stuff.

Sofar I have been using the combination of the Opus Attribute Change window, when it comes down to setting a specific date/time, or copying 'date from', and Attribute Changer (or BulkFileChanger portable) for a timeshift of normal files.
For photos I used ExifToolGUI.

@Amorax @aussieboykie thanks for the tip!
It looks very handy indeed and I'll definitely give it a try.

=

@Amorax @aussieboykie
As a kind of last 'remark': very nice tool indeed!
Thanks again.