How to use Go FOLDERCONTENT=useshell command

How use Go FOLDERCONTENT=useshell command? I read the manual but I don't understand. Can anybody give me some practical example please.
I create a button with the command 'Go FOLDERCONTENT=useshell' but the button will hide & I don't understand how the button work. So Please give me some real example how does i benefited with this command. Thanks in advance.

You have to give it a path to list the content of.

There's an example of how to use it at the bottom of the screenshot in your post.

Ok I use this command in lister context menu Go /mycomputer FOLDERCONTENT=useshell and now my lister context menu displayed all my drives. like this screen shot.

But I want only This PC should display in my context menu like windows can shows in my taskbar
2020-06-30_17-49-01
Is That Possible?

If you only want a button that goes to This PC then you don't want to use the FOLDERCONTENT argument at all. Just use this:

Go /mycomputer

If you want the content of This PC in a sub-menu, create a sub-menu (or menu-button) and put the command you were using before into that.

Go /mycomputer This command Add a context name my computer but that `my computer' does not give me a tree link for browse my drives. Please look this photo. I want main context menu show my computer only but it's must have the little arrow button for expand my computer to the next label (like C drive, D drive) & Next lable & so on.
2020-06-30_17-46-60
IS THAT POSSIBLE

If you want the content of This PC in a sub-menu, create a sub-menu (or menu-button) and put the command you were using before into that.

OK now I just create a menu button & put the command as you say it's works good for me. But I Can't right click on any of folder from the sub menu. I want my folder context menu is also work in right click on any folder in sub menu.
this is my folder context menu
2020-06-30_19-28-42
for your kind information windows support that right click context menu.

You'll get right-click context menus for those things automatically, if you put them in a normal toolbar menu.

But it looks like you're putting them into something which is already a right-click menu. They won't work there. I don't think it will let you open a right-click menu from inside another right-click menu.

Thanks for the reply