I love my DOpus!

Just wanted to take a minute and say thank you to you guys for producing a far better product than anything that came out of the offices of a certain Redmond WA company. I've used DOpus on and off since I had my Amiga waaaay back when (1991 I think) and haven't come across anything that has been better a file management replacement.

Enough of me gushing on the product :slight_smile: Anyway, I thought I'd attach some screenshots so you can see how I've got my Opus setup. I also included a screenshot of the copy/move queue (along with how may files I moved at one time)and wanted to ask if there was a way to make this an option so I can stick it on my bar. I've searched through the forum but I may have overlooked it.

Thanks again!!!!

Joe

Thanks for the great comments!

I'm not sure what you're after there. Could you describe it in a bit more detail?

Well as you can see I love using the icons for my programs. What I was looking for was a way to highlight a group of files, right click and then send to queue, then click the button for the queue and have it complete the action. Oh and next time I'll shrink my screenshots, didn't realize they were so big.

EDIT: Oh and I went up to 300 files for the queue!
Joe

You can use a command like Copy QUEUE=MyCustomQueue to put files into a specific copy-queue that is separate from the main/automatic queues.

[quote]What I was looking for was a way to highlight a group of files, right click and then send to queue, then click the button for the queue and have it complete the action.[/quote]Do you mean you want to start the Queue without starting the copy action immediately? I don't think there is an argument like Copy QUEUE=MyCustomQueue,pause at the moment.

Yeah that's pretty much it. That way I can move several queues of files when I get my new HD's from the old ones.