iCloudDrive Sync column not appearing

I'm using iCloudDrive, the most recent version. In the Windows file explorer, the 'Status' column is populated with sync status icons in all iCloud folders. However, in Directory Opus, the iCloud Status column is empty.

NB, the Status column is populated for OneDrive folders, so it seems Directory Opus at least has partial support for the new Status column.

** Directory Opus, any plans to support the Status column for iCould?

Did you have to do anything special to get it to support the Status column? I just installed the latest (as far as I know) iCloud in a Windows 10 VM and the Status column in Explorer is empty for the iCloud Drive folder.

No, I didn't do anything special. I think you need to be running the most recent version of Windows 10 and of iCloud. I thing Microsoft opened the 'Status' column feature up to iCloud.

I'm running iTunes 10.6.26.0 and Windows 10.0.18362 Build 18362.

Thanks!

What version of iCloud.exe?

This is what I am testing with:

As you can see, none of the three Status columns Explorer provides show anything.

The windows store version of iCloud for Windows has the status icons, the download from icloud.com does not.

I am interested to know if Dopus supports iCloud status column as well. Currently Dopus has a Status column but it is used to show it's own Label and Status (Important, Pinned, etc)

Try adding the iCloud folder's path to Preferences / Miscellaneous / Advanced [Filesystem]: cloud_sync_paths.

Nice.. that works! Thank you. Is there a way to left ident the Status bar? It looks haphazard once I have other statuses.

Belfong, not a bad idea. But maybe it's a matter oft taste? I'd also would prefer to have it neatly aligned.

Definitely a matter of taste.. or maybe it's my OCD, he he. The problem is with the iCloud icons which fills up every row. I wouldn't mind if there are two icons in a row, if the other rows are empty. But, having the checkmark in white circle in each line made it looked crooked and haphazard.

1 Like

Oh, ok. Thanks, galaxyhub. That's a step closer already.

Nice find @galaxyhub, thanks!

Hi all

Thanks for the above.
Is there any way to get the context menu options also (as in File Explorer; or as it currently works for OneDrive in DOpus)?

Thanks,