Icon index in the toolbar change in beta 52

Can you upload the toolbar please?

Sent toolbar via message to you.

1 Like

Thanks for that! Should be fixed in the next beta.

2 Likes

Just curious if there is a pre-release beta we can test that may fix this?

Beta 13.053 is missing images from the floating toolbar.
The same toolbar when shown in a lister, does show the icon images.

Instead, beta 13.053 actually made things worse because now all of my legacy toolbar custom images have vanished from the user defined floating toolbar (but the toolbar's icon images work when it enabled in a lister!!). Any suggestions for me to fix this would be appreciated! Can you perhaps explain the way to revert back to 13.051 until things get fixed? Or is there another alternative?

Additional info:
I updated from 13.052 to 13.053 and restarted my computer.

Interestingly, when i customize the toolbar item, I can get my images back!
I must first customize the items, then click the icon image block, and the legacy images is already selected. I choose Ok and the image returns to my icon.

However, after making these changes, then exiting and restarting Dopus, the reset images DO NOT show on the floating toolbar! :disappointed:

Yes if there is an installer for .51 we can have that would be great.

I had that too. I fixed them all. Exited Opus and they went back. Glad it's not just me.

@Leo is there a way to get a .51 installer until this is fixed?
Edit: I had a cached installer on my machine to downgrade for now.

Yep, a bunch of my icons went missing with this update as well. Context menu and toolbars

Which context menu(s)?

For me it's just my floating toolbar. I downgraded from .53 to .51 and everything came back. It was everything that pointed at at .exe or .dll. I had a few pointing at .png files but those were fine.

Floating toolbars lost almost all icons. Looking forward to a fix.

1 Like

If you can downgrading to .51 helped in the short term.

1 Like

Please try beta 54.

sorry I should have been more specific. The customized entries within my context menu have all lost their icons and now have blank space holders instead. There are sporadic icon anomalies elsewhere the more I dig around but this is the most affected area for my set up.

.54 fixed it for me! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

The icon modifier is not drawing the specified icon as it did in 13.0.52, same problem in the new 54 beta.

@iconp:/iconsets/bin_empty.ico,RECYCLEBINEMPTY

This is being drawn instead of the icon.

dopus_tb_btn

1 Like

Beta 13.54 restores all floating toolbar icon images.
Thank you! :grinning:

1 Like

54 fixed it for me too. Thanks

1 Like

Floating toolbar icons back for me as well. Thanks!

1 Like