Image Date taken Attribute not showing in DOpus

Hello all,
I have a large group of images that when I right-click and look at the properties, they show a "date taken". However, when I look at them in DOPUS they do not show a date taken in the details view column "Date Taken".

I noticed this issue after I tried to use this button and it only worked for a few photos: (Copy Created/Modified times to/from EXIF times).
I am attaching a photo of a file's properties where you can see the date taken, and a photo of the same file in DOpus, where the column for date taken, for the same photo is empty.
Properties View:

DOpus View of same photo:

It is also somewhat odd is that some of the photos do show a date taken in DOpus but not in the file properties. The button worked for these. I'll attach a photo of that as well.
DOpus showing date taken for some files:

The photos that on the right side of the screenshot show a date taken DO NOT show a date taken when I right click the file and look at the properties in the details view.

So... where does DOpus extract this Attr from?

Can anyone help me figure out what to do or try? Any help would be appreciated!

Please zip up some sample images for us to try with.

The photo that says Fort Morgan on it shows in DOpus but not in File properties. The other photo, that says loveland shows in Properties, but not in DOpus...
Thanks!
Test Photos.zip (1.52 MB)

Thanks for the test files!

Here's what's happening, using Adobe Bridge to view all the metadata:

One file has both IPTC and EXIF tags for the shooting time, while the other only has the IPTC tag.

Opus only currently uses the more common EXIF tag format, so it isn't seeing the IPTC tag.

(The File Properties dialog may be different, as the information in there isn't part of Opus. Windows itself populates the data there, possibly with extra data added by shell extensions. On my Windows 10 system, it shows the shooting time for both photos, although I'm not sure if that's because of Windows 10 itself or something I've installed on top, like Photoshop.)

Thank you so much for figuring this out. I would have never even thought of using bridge to figure that out.
I also have windows 10. I hadn't updated my profile. If you're seeing the date taken for both photos then perhaps it's my install. I'd be curious to know if the "shooting time" button mentioned above does actually work since you can see that column.
I have photoshop installed as well and it doesn't seem to make a difference. Again, probably my win install.
Thanks as usual for all your help!

Which button do you want me to try?

One button sets the main file timestamps based on the EXIF shooting time. I'd expect that one to only work with the file that has the EXIF tag.

The other button sets the EXIF shooting time based on the file's main timestamp. I'd expect that to work with both files, although you may then end up with different dates in the EXIF and IPTC tags, and different tools may give one tag priority over the other.

The one that sets the time stamp based on the exif shooting time. That's what I was trying to do, when I noticed that the ones I couldn't see a date taken for did not work. When you say that on your system you see shooting time for both, is it on two different columns?

I think we got our wires crossed there.

I only meant that the Properties dialog shows the values for both files on my machine. But that is part of Windows (possibly with shell extensions adding to what it can display) and doesn't affect what Opus can or can't do.

In terms of Opus, it will only (currently) see the shooting time if it's in the EXIF tag.

Ok, I get it now, I got a little confused... Thank you!