Is Directory Opus 13 releasing soon?

Just want to know that is DOpus 13 releasing soon? I saw a huge time gap between 12 and 13 while 11 to 12 is much smaller. I just don't want to pay for an major update right after I bought it

1 Like

There isn't a date yet, but the way it has worked in the past is the upgrade price was much lower, or even free, for people who bought just before a new version was announced. That way people shouldn't have to worry too much about buying at the wrong time.

1 Like

Thanks. Also what percentage do you think dopus 13 is now finished?

I can only say that I had similar thoughts ~ 1 year ago...
I guess nobody will tell you if it will take minimum 1 year or only some month.

Will the price be the same on its first purchase or just a price for a big "major upgrade" of DO
(for those who already have DO)

Upgrades cost less for existing users.

Thank Leo :v:

wow very nice cannot wait to upgrade...

cheers TB

I've bought v9.5 many years ago and last month I trying v12.33 free for 60 days. My trial will expire in Dec 23. If there's no v13 upgrade, I only need to pay AUD$71.20 to upgrade from v9 to v12.

My question is how much do I need to pay if I wait for new v13 to release then upgrade from v9 to v13?

Thanks.

If you buy or upgrade to Opus 12 now (or already did any time after the Opus 13 public beta started), you will get version 13 for free once it's released. (And can use 13 beta now, if you choose to.)

People who bought 12 earlier will also get discounts, but exact amounts haven't been decided yet. We aim to be fair and avoid any worry about buying at the wrong time.

Thanks Leo :+1:

1 Like