Is KODC A Genius Or A God At Graphic Design?

A Show of Appreciation to KODC

I wanted to take a quick poll on this very important question. It's sort of a roundabout way to express my gratitude towards KODC. His theme is awesome! There is nothing close to it in terms of magnificence. I don't think I would have been able to do something like that even if you gave me 20 years. And, it still wouldn't have looked as good as KODC's!

I posted this in Help & Support because KODC is a really nice guy and will help you with any questions you might have with the KODC theme or anything else for that matter. I nominate him to be the new President of the United States. We all know that he'll do a better job than the current dunce that's running the show. (I apologize if you're a Trump supporter and you have no brains. :wink:)

• KODC is a genius. Not many people in the world could have created a theme this innovative and that looks this good.
  • KODC is a Graphic Design god. I'm in utter disbelief at his power. He's a gentle, benevolent god to boot. I bow down and worship him.

0 voters