Keep expandable folders state

Hi! Is there a way to keep all my expanded folders the same when I hit the command "go refresh"? If not, it could be great to have the option for them to behave so. If I set up my folders meticulously, it'd be inconvenient to re-open them as they were before after that refresh. Thanks!

Not that I know of. But manual refreshes shouldn't be required generally either, unless something is blocking the change notifications.

Fair enough, I've gotta say I'm very used to refresh constantly, whether in DOpus or even in Chrome haha, and, because in flat view I can refresh x times and it'll keep in flat view, kinda hoped that the behavior would be similar, although, I feel like I'm not using the expandable folders feature as much as I'd want to, due to the lack of inability to save that state, and forgive me for bringing this here while it has little to do with the original topic, it'd be great that when it's performed a "save folder format" it would also save the state of the expanded and collapsed folders, or similar, just like the custom manual sort is saved with the command Set MANUALSORTSAVE.

Anyway, obviously this "inconveniences" doesn't make DOpus 13 any less awesome, just my two cents there, TY.