@keydown doesn't seem to work with shortcut keys

I created a new button and a shortcut key respectively to test, the content is
@keydown:none
go refresh
@keydown:ctrl
go homedir
@keydown:shift
go /recent
The result is that after pressing Ctrl and Shift respectively, clicking the button works normally, but pressing the shortcut does not respond.

Hotkeys are only assigned to a specific key combination. Shift + X won't trigger if you push Shift + Ctrl + X or Ctrl + X, etc.

You can assign multiple hotkeys to the same button, but you'd need to do it for each combination you wanted the button to handle.

The Delete command on the default toolbars (Opus 13 versions) is an example that has two hotkeys, so it can handle Del and Shift+Del in a single place, instead of having multiple buttons or standalone hotkeys for them:

You can add alternate hotkeys via the drop-down on the right side of the hotkey field.

Actually, what I suggested may not work for what you're trying to do, after trying it some more.

The command won't see any of the keys which are down when it's triggered by hotkey. I think it would need separate hotkeys at the moment. Need to look at the code in more detail though, as there may be a way to do it that I've forgotten...

So you may need to put each thing on a separate button/hotkey (in addition to the main button that's for clicking, which can still work the same as it did before).

Thank you, this way can only add regular shortcuts, for example, you can addDel,Ctrl+DelorShift+Del in the shortcut editor, etc.
You can addSpacein the shortcut editor, but there is no way to addCtrl+Space orShift+Space,etc. because it does not support such entry, is there a way to solve it?
I have tried theClickData.qualifiers method with JS script, and it seems that it only works for buttons. What should I do to achieve the above functions?

Seems possible.

XML
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<button backcol="none" display="label" textcol="none">
	<label>New Hotkey</label>
	<hotkeys>
		<key>ctrl+space</key>
		<key>shift+space</key>
	</hotkeys>
	<function type="normal">
		<instruction>Show</instruction>
	</function>
</button>

I closed all the software that supports hotkeys and retried it, and it really doesn't work to type in ctrl+spaceetc key combination。
Then I'll just change .ohk file, added ctrl+space, found custom hotkey entry added ctrl+space but file press ctrl+space, still does not work

both shift and ctrl works with space for me

Are you using a US-style keyboard for this or an IME of some sort?

Yes, I'm not an English user, I used the input method but I turned it off and it still didn't work.

Yes. The hotkeys defined here will work fine in v12, but not in v13. They need to be split up and @keydown removed.