Label icon size in status column

To have Label icon size in status column sized in line with current font size. See screenshot.

1 Like

They use the system icon size, which scales with DPI. If you need fonts that large, and find the standard icon size is too small, then maybe the system DPI scaling factor is too low.

scalings alright, check taskbar icons compared to dinky dopus icons.

here are my main toolbar icons compared to dinky file & label icons

Taskbar icons are supposed to be much larger than file display icons. Look at File Explorer, or just about anything really. The same is true of the icons at the top-left of most window titlebars, the tab and favorite icons in Chrome, the system tray icons on the right of the taskbar, and so on.

The standard icon sizes come from Windows. If they're too small to see with your screen and scaling setups, it won't just be Opus that's affected.

I see that this feature was requested several times already and the answer was always the same - increase the DPI. This will screw up most of the other apps which already work fine however (e.g. fonts, custom icons). I'm coming from another file manager which allows scaling of the system icons which means its possible. DOpus already offers fonts + custom icons, so why not close up the loop and scale the system ones? My 2c.